IMPORTANT ONBOARDING INFORMATION:
1. Schedule: You must attend your scheduled session. You will not be admitted to onboarding unless you are on time to your scheduled session, and you park at the allotted garage.
2. Free Parking: There is free parking for Uber Car Seat onboardings at the indoor garage attached to the Uber office. You must park in this garage to attend your Car Seat onboarding:
- Uber's address is 31-00 47th Ave, LIC, Queens 11101, and parking garage is on the same block - the MTP Parking Garage, on 31st Street (between 47th Ave and 48th Ave)
- You must park at this garage to attend your Uber Car Seat session. The garage is attached to the Uber office.
- Tell the parking attendants that you are here for Uber Car Seat when you arrive
- Enter the building through the parking garage and head into the Uber office to get started
3. Eligible Vehicles: Please note that uberX, XL, Black Car & SUV vehicles are eligible for Uber Car Seat. Partners with a Lincoln MKT or a Green Taxi are not eligible to participate in the program. Partners with Black Car & SUV vehicles will receive Uber Car Seat requests only when logged into their + vehicle.
4. Time: That the onboarding can take up to 1.5 hours, dependent upon successful completion of the car seat installation test.
Participation in the Uber Car Seat program is optional for driver-partners.
UBER CAR SEAT PARKING GARAGE:
31st Street between 47th and 48th Ave [pictured below]
Long Island City, Queens, NY 11101
The parking garage is located below the Uber office, in the same building
What is Uber Car Seat? Uber Car Seat makes Uber accessible to more riders by enabling families to travel with young children.
What does Uber Car Seat entail? Only invited partners will have the opportunity to attend a car seat installation onboarding program and also, receive a high-quality car seat from Uber so that families can travel safely with a young child. PLEASE NOTE, Uber Green Taxi partners are not eligible for Car Seat at this time.
Participating drivers will:
- Be eligible to receive Uber Car Seat trip requests, earning up to $8 net extra on Car Seat rides (riders pay an extra surcharge on Uber Car Seat rides)
- Receive a car seat from Uber ($200 retail value); a $40 deposit will be taken and can be returned once the car seat is returned. Alternatively, you may purchase the IMMI Go and bring the new car seat in the box with tags attached to the onboarding.