in PARTNER APP:
1. Click 'Account' at the bottom right
2. Click 'Documents'
3. Click on expired documents
4. Take clear picture of front page of the document
5. Enter new expiration date (e.g. 03/01/2017)
6. Click submit.
online PARTNER DASHBOARD:
1. Login in to your profile at partners.uber.com
2. Click 'Vehicles'
3. Click 'Edit' on each expiring document
4. Upload the new document and enter expiration date
5. Click 'Save'.
Renew or upload in-person
partnered WITH new york auto brokerage
Uber has partnered with New York Auto Brokerage to make it easy to renew your existing policy or explore other great options available to you. Uber representatives will be on site to support you with document uploads and any other general support you may require.
If you don't own your vehicle, the vehicle owner must renew the policy on your behalf
February 10th - March 6th, 10AM-6PM
La Quinta Inn, 37-18 Queens Blvd, LIC, NY 11101
WHAT TO BRING:
- Driver’s License
- TLC License
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Title (original or copy)
- FH1 Insurance Card
- Base Letter (emailed to you by Uber)
- Defensive Driving Class Certificate or Temporary Receipt
- Proof of Address
- Cash, Check, Credit Card or Debit Card to Pay Insurance Down Payment
HELP WITH UPLOADING DOCUMENTS
If you're having trouble, you can also send an email to email@example.com, attaching a picture of each document. As above, please ensure it's a well-lit photo that isn't blurry. Please note that it will take longer for your documents to be reviewed by the Uber team if you email them in.