WHICH DOCUMENT DO YOU NEED TO UPLOAD?
The only document you need to upload to your profile to renew your insurance is your Insurance Certificate (FH1).
Renew or upload in-person
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH new york auto brokerage
Uber has partnered with New York Auto Brokerage to make it easy to renew your existing policy or explore other great options available to you. Uber Experts will be on site to support you with document uploads.
February 15th - March 1st, 10:00AM-6:30PM
The Falchi Building, 3100 47th Avenue, Queens, NY 11101
WHAT TO BRING:
- Driver’s License
- TLC License
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Title (original or copy)
- FH1 Insurance Card
- Defensive Driving Class Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Cash, Check, Credit Card or Debit Card to Pay Insurance Down Payment
in PARTNER APP:
1. Tap 'Account' at the bottom right
2. Tap 'Documents'
3. Tap on expired documents
4. Take clear picture of front page of the document
5. Enter the new expiration date (e.g. 03/01/2018)
6. Tap 'Submit'.
online PARTNER DASHBOARD:
1. Login in to your profile at partners.uber.com
2. Click 'Profile'
3. Click ''Manage Documents'
4. Click 'Upload' on each expiring document
5. Upload the new documents and enter the expiration date